Monday, April 20, 2015

Insta mix.


 
Mój najlepszy sposób na wyleczenie kaca to Przyjaciele i cały dzień przeleżany w piżamie. Do tego zdrowe śniadanko a potem mniej zdrowa pizza ;). Od tego są właśnie niedziele!

Best way to cure hangover: watching Friends all day and lying in the pijama on the couch. Plus healthy breakfest (yogurt with muesli and goji berries) and after that not so healthy pizza. That's what Sundays are for!



 
1. Mały powrót do przeszłości. Moje walentynki spędzone w domu z moim chłopakiem i domowym jedzeniem. Tego nam było trzeba. Mała odskocznia od kina i restauracji. 2. Przysłowiowe niebo dla podniebienia. Nasz mały cotygodniowy cheat day: naleśniki z polewą czekoladową, bananami i musem truskawkowym. Najlepsze naleśniki moim życiu! 3. Kawa i pogaduchy z koleżanką. Moja jest ta z truskawkową posypką. Nie trudno ukryć że jestem fanką truskawek i już nie mogę się doczekać na truskawkowy sezon ;) 4. Mój wymarzony zakup o którym pisałam w jednym z poprzednich postów plus jeszcze jeszcze inne małe drobiazgi, które na pewnie niedługo umieszczę na blogu.

1. And this is how I spent my Valentine' day. Not so actuall topic but I forogt to show you that picture. Home cooked meal and cozy, romantic evening.This year we wanted something different from cinema and restaurant kind of evening. 2. Sunday privileges - cheat day and it means pancakes with chocolate sauce, bananas and strawberry mousse. 3. Coffee and girl talk. Mine is with dry strawberries on top. I know I'm strawberry fan and I can't wait for strawberry season in Poland. 4. My big purchase that I wrote you about in one of my last posts. Of course I didn't buy just this bag but some other great stuff that I will show you in next post so stay tuned!

 
1. Oczywiście musiałam ulec okresowi przeziębień. Na szczęście to już za mną. 2. Śniadanie na lotnisku w oczekiwaniu na samolot do... 3. Oslo! Odwiedziłam tam moją kuzynkę, która jest na Erasmusie. Zakochałam się w pięknych skandynawskich kamieniach. Gdyby tylko Łódź tak wyglądała. 4. Niestety mój krótki wypad dobiegł końca.

1. I've caught a cold few week before my little trip. Lucky me! Luckily I recovered in time. 2. Breakfest befeore taking off to... 3. Oslo! My cousin is there on erasmus exchange and it was great opportunity to visit this city. I fell in love with scandinavian buildings. 4. My weekend adventure come to an end, travelling must-have: photo in the plane with clouds.

 
Wielkanocne śniadanie i mnóstwo czekolady. Czego chcieć więcej?!
Celebrating Easter: traditional breakfest and lot of chocolate. Can I ask for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment